Along the way...

Friday, October 20, 2006

the one you love...



Mam, ik mis je zo...





If you can't be with the ones you love, love the ones your with!!

I miss my family a lot. More than normal...
I think because I realias that I won't be home for a long time.
Because I know that it's not easy at home, thinks don't go that well. And I should be there!!!
But than, God told me to be here, in Thailand.

He most have a plan with my familie, He most know, He does care.

I'm all alone on they other side of the world. With a new familie.
And I pray for love... I need to be close to people, th
ey need to be to. And aldo I can't be with the ones I love, I could always pray for so match love for the ones I'm with. So I won't be so alone...

2 Comments:

  • i love you eunice, and i'm so glad that you're here with me in chiang rai. i can't even describe how happy i am! love, your sister kim

    By Blogger Kim, at 7:42 AM  

  • He lieve Eunice,
    Ik wist niet dat je ook een blog had... Hartstikke leuk. Blessings!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home