Along the way...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Thailand...


So, I'm back in Thailand.
A few days I arrived. And from there it all has bin so unreall. Am I really back?
I guess I am!

A lot happend since than.
Lewis, Grayces cat (7 weeks old) roles in the house.
My first day in Thailand I had to save a froge. He was walking around with it in his mouth. The froge was still alive. So after a fight with the little cat and a bleeding finger, the froge was saved and on his way to freedom.


I went back to the base. It was so weart to be back there. There is no DTS!! Where is Kim? Will? Katie? Shane? Everyone? Anyone!?
I did see Fha, Pyarate, Peaw and Pi Soekam. And Num ofcourse. That was nice. Can you believe it!! This is gone be my new home.... what where they thinking???? Heheheheh, oh well, we will see!!!

I live in Thailand after all....




I already made new friends! That is quite new for me, normaly that takes for ever. I finaly met Sarah in reall live. It is a big etfanture to get to know here! But I like it. We already talked on they MSN for months, but now I finely met here!

And than, I met Jenny, my neighbour. She is so nice. Can't wait to spend more time with here!!!

Other than that, not match changed. We still eat rice every day. The Thai still speak Thai. Big C is still big and a way of losing all the facts of Thailand and just go for it! Bandu market is still there, full of live and so many things I never sow before, even after 6 months!!

What did chance do, I have my one bike!!! And I love it!!! And I am staff now, in sted of student. And Thailand is my new home now....

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

  • I love you mama newnice! Im so HAPPY that your back! sorry about my kittie giving you a bloody finger!! I love you and Im SO HAPPY your here with me! Its been REALLY awesome to have you back! I love you my mama newnice! so MUCH! :-)

    By Blogger No Sacrifice, at 12:59 AM  

  • Yes indeed... Thailand is your new home now...

    Lieve Eunice,
    Ik denk vaak aan je, misschien met wel een tikje jaloezie omdat ik ook graag op avontuur had willen gaan... Maar ik moet zeggen... Getrouwd zijn en twee kinderen hebben stond ook op mijn lijstje met wensen! Het ga je goed daar ennehh.. je gaat me Thais leren toch? ;-)

    Veel liefs, Ruth

    By Blogger Ruth, at 10:00 AM  

  • I will come home to you soon too, Pi Eunice:-) It's gonna be abit weird maybe, but i'm glad i have you to be there with me... Love you!

    By Blogger Kim, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home