Along the way...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Child, you still have my heart...





Four days now I worked at Baan Nam Jai (childrenshome)... and it was lovely. The children are so sweet and beautiful!
This is Hope, isn't see so beautiful?! I'm sure I'm gone love them like crazy. Not a problem!!







But than, it made me think of my children in Africa.... it makes me a bit sade. I miss them sooooo match!! Will I ever meet them again? Will they still know me? Will they still be alive? I don't know....

You still have my heart...














Love you Kylie, Love you Tando, love you Victor, Love you Tabysing, Love you Zoeki, Tjakanie, Vica.
Love you beautiful Annatemba, little Sesipo.
My dear Chris, Allowethu, Buhle, Sweet Sissi Cosa, quite Litha. Alshley, Asipee.
Love you Fuzie, Toets.... Timna and all they other beautiful ones!! I love you...

your mama noenes

1 Comments:

  • you are a ture blessing to all the children that yo work with. you are really amzing and your heart is beautiful! I love you and your a ture blessing! im really glad your here at baan num jai! I love the pix of your children there beautiful!!

    By Blogger No Sacrifice, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home