Along the way...

Monday, September 04, 2006

My soul waits







"My soul wait for the Lord, more than a watchmen wait for the morning" Psalm 130:6




At they end off the day, it's only You that can do it. It's all in You and true You...

Somebody sade to me 'God hasn't said that life was going to be easy, but that He will be with us always untill they end of age'

Isn't that all we need to know really?! Why do we worry so match? Wo do we think it's never gone be oke? Why do we eaven worry about anyting? We are humon, yes, but we need to look at Him... pout every little worry, every pain, every tear, every thougt, every bid off shame in His hand.

I'm not there. But I long for that. And this are my thoughts I want to share with you. What do you think?

---My soul wait's for You---

Cause I know my God saved the day...

And I know His word never Fails...

And I know my God made a way for me...

Salvation is here!!! -Hillsong

2 Comments:

  • Eunice your soul is so beautiful! I love you so much! who you are inspires me! I love you and your beautiful soul! Kisses and hugs!

    By Blogger No Sacrifice, at 11:44 PM  

  • God is above all! Keep your eyes on what is up, not what is down here on earth. Salvation is here, and He lives in YOU! Love you, Kim

    By Blogger Kim, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home